Saturday, February 3, 2007

I'm still alive!

Yea yea yea... I'm still alive! If you wonder where I've been... Hmm... no simple answer for that question. It's life, sometimes it's rough, sometimes it's zigzag, sometimes it's up and down, sometimes you don't know what chocolate you're gonna get out of its box. Well, just a short entry to let you know I'm alive... hahaha... who knows...


Ok here's someting funny just to fill the space.

---

There were once an old couple, both aged beyond their time.

One day, as the two were sleeping soundly, the man got up to use the bathroom. As the man returned, he was overjoyed! He exclaimed, "Oh my god! I've just witnessed a miracle!"

His wife curious, asks him to elaborate.

So the old cuckold explained, "So i was using the bathroom, and when I entered to use the toilet, the lights magically turned on all by itself! As I was doing my business, I smelled sweet desserts and fruits. Such heavenly aromas... And when I was finished, the lights magically turned off... It was obviously a message from the Almighty himself!"

They both took a moment of silence... Then the wife smacked her head and said, "Oh no! You pissed in the fridge again..."

---

No comments: